FAQs & Shipping PoliciesShopify Policies & Procedures
1. What’s the status of my Xtreme Xperience order?
- To track the status of your order please refer to your confirmation email and tracking number. You can also contact Customer Service at: Info@XXSpeed.com or call 1-866-273-7727 for more information.
- All physical products are produced and fulfilled by a third party. Xtreme Xperience has no control or influence over shipping or delivery issues.
- With the exception of physical products, ALL sales are FINAL. Physical products may only be returned due to product quality issues. Please contact Xtreme Xperience if you you have an issue with your physical product.
- Once an order is entered into our system, your order cannot be changed. Please call 1-866-273-7727 for more information. We cannot guarantee that your order can be cancelled once it is entered into our system.
Shipping & Delivery
- Wrong Address - If you provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our third party's fulfillment facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you.
- Unclaimed - Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our third party's fulfillment facility and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment
- Returned by Customer - Please contact Xtreme Xperience before returning any products. We do not refund orders for buyer’s remorse or wrong sizes. A new order, at your expense, would need to be placed for an updated size if you choose to proceed with a size exchange.
PROCESSING & DELIVERY HOURS:
Xtreme Xperience will process and ship orders Monday through Friday. Regardless of the shipping method chosen, we do not offer processing or shipping on Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays. Delivery of weekends and Holidays are subject to the guidelines of the United States Postal Service (USPS).
SHIPPING & HANDLING FEES:
Shipping and handling fees depend upon the chosen method of delivery. All standard delivery orders include a handling fee and applicable shipping charges. When you fill out your online order form and select a method of delivery, our system automatically calculates and displays the shipping charges for your review.
PACKAGING & DELIVERY:
Orders are shipped in boxes or flat envelopes with a USPS or Stamps.com shipping label on them.
Any and all packages that are Ground shipped are typically left at the door, porch, or gate at the USPS driver’s discretion. Xtreme Xperience does not have any control in the discretion of the USPS driver. Orders placed with a rush status of 3-Day or 2nd Day delivery may require a customer signature in order to be received.
Currently, Xtreme Xperience only offers delivery to the United States.
PLACING AN ORDER
After placing an order With Xtreme Xperience, you will receive an e-mail to confirm that we have received the order. A follow-up email will be sent at the time of processing and shipment. Your confirmation email will contain your order number, order details, and shipping method.
PAYMENT METHODS Xtreme Xperience accepts American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover for internet orders. All online orders paid by credit card are processed on a secure server.
ORDER INQUIRY To track the status of your order please refer to your confirmation email and tracking number. You can also contact Customer Service at: Info@XXSpeed.com or call 1-866-273-7727 for more information.
CANCELLATION POLICY As soon as your order is entered into our system it cannot be changed. Please call 1-866-273-7727 for more information on canceling your order. We cannot guarantee that your order can be cancelled once it is entered into our system.
DISCLAIMERS Prices at Xtreme Xperience are subject to change without notice. Xtreme Xperience maintains the right to refuse or cancel orders at any time, for any reason, including but not limited to orders that contain incorrect prices or product descriptions, orders that Xtreme Xperience believes the customer has violated applicable law, and orders that Xtreme Xperience believes are harmful to its clients, or its affiliates.
- Information We May Collect. Except as disclosed below, we don’t sell, barter, give away, or rent your personal information.
- Personal Information. Use of certain features of the site, like signing up to receive a newsletter may require that you provide certain personally identifiable information, in other words, information that identifies or describes you, such as your name, email address, telephone numbers, address, zip code, age, and gender (“personal information”).
- Anonymous Information. Even if you don’t request a newsletter or fill-out a survey, when you interact with the site, we may collect certain non-personal information. For example, our servers keep an activity log that tracks all visitors to the site. The information in the activity log is anonymous and therefore does not identify you individually. The anonymous information our server collects may include among other data: your IP address, your registered domain or home server, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited, number of clicks, software crash reports, type of browser used, session identification number, search terms, search results, access times and referring website’s addresses.
- Credit Card Information. Keeping your personal credit card information private is vitally important to us. Xtreme Xperience will never rent or sell the information gathered in a credit card transaction. Knowing that you use certain services or purchase certain products may help us to offer you better service and more popular products. Please note that there are places on XXSpeed.com where you can transmit credit card information in order to complete a purchase transaction. Any time we ask for a credit card number we transmit that credit card number in an encrypted format. We use industry-standard, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. Xtreme Xperience does not sell or provide any third parties with any personal credit card information.
- Email Addresses. We may collect your email address when you (i) choose to send us an email message, (ii) choose to fill out one of our online forms to request information about our products and services, or (iii) purchase one of our products or services. We may use your email address to respond to your inquiry and to communicate with you when necessary to provide customer service and/or follow-up information related to a product purchase or shipping information. We may also use your e-mail address to contact you about Xtreme Xperience promotional offers. Xtreme Xperience will NOT sell or provide any of your personal information to third parties.
- Postal Addresses. We may collect your postal address when you (i) choose to fill out one of our online forms to request information about our products and services, or (ii) purchase one of our products or services. We may use your postal address to respond to your inquiry and to communicate with you when necessary to provide customer service and/or follow-up information related to a product purchase or shipping information. We may also use your postal address to contact you about Xtreme Xperience promotional offers. Xtreme Xperience will NOT sell or provide any of your personal information to third parties.
- Telephone Numbers. We may collect your telephone number when you (i) request that we contact you by telephone, or (ii) choose to fill out one of our online forms to request information about our products and services, or (iii) purchase one of our products or services, and we need to communicate with you about billing or shipping information. Xtreme Xperience will NOT sell or provide any of your personal information to third parties. However, Xtreme Xperience may disclose the information listed above when required by law or court order.
- Cookies and Spyware. We do not install spyware on your computer, nor do we use spyware to retrieve information from your computer.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. For more information on cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.allaboutcookies.org.
- No Information Collected From Children. Our site is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age you should not use this site, and under no circumstance should you send information about yourself to us. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will immediately delete that child’s information from the site.
- Use of Anonymous Information. We may use anonymous information to help us determine how people use parts of the site and who our users are so we can improve our site. We may also use anonymous information to provide information in aggregated form to our partners and other third parties about how our users collectively use the site. We may also use or share anonymous information (or other information, other than personal information) in any other manner that we decide is appropriate or necessary.
- Third-Parties. We may occasionally have third party representatives, agents, affiliates and partners that perform functions on our behalf, such as event registration, marketing, analytics, etc. These entities may have access to your personal information but only as needed to perform their services.
- Emergency Situations. We may also use or disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or the site; (b) protect and defend our rights or property, the site or our users, and (c) act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of us, our affiliates, agents, or the users of the site or the public.
- Security. The security of your information is of great concern to us. We exercise care in providing secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers. Personal information collected by our site is stored in secure operating environments that are not open to the public. While we try our best to safeguard your information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- Assignment. We may change our ownership or corporate organization while providing the website. As a result, please be aware that we may transfer your information to another company that is affiliated with us or with which we have merged.
- Managing Your Information/Opting-Out. You may always opt-out of receiving future e-mail messages and newsletters from us or request that your information be removed from our website or corrected. To make such a request, you can send us a message at Info@XXSpeed.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at Info@XXSpeed.com.